Fork owns an impressive intelligence, however can only do so once an hour. Additionally, she is protected from damage by a diamond-like hide, but only while concentrating. Fork has been known to copy any one power of her combatants. Shamefully, Fork endures the burden of being insane.
Pettyartist has developed a magnificent collection of useful gadgets. Also, she has been known to spin like a whirlwind and she has learned to make butterflies appear from nowhere. Lamentably, Pettyartist takes harm from exposure to silver.
Mod has learned to transform shadow into ice, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, she can deflect electricity. Lamentably, Mod struggles with being insane.
Never has a more accurate description of me been generated at random.
Yurble possesses the power to communicate with zombies from a distance, but doing so makes it tired for one minute. It also can block kinetic shockwaves and deflect them toward a distant area and it has been known to transform gold into dust. Yurble is able to force rhinoceroses into another plane of existence. Unfortunately, Yurble becomes blind in the presence of plastic.
Mango is known for her impressive fortitude, but never when angry. She likewise is able to view distant locations with her mind and she possesses the power to take control of dinosaurs. Additionally, she has the power to cause her enemies to become unable to see vegetables. Unfortunately, Mango becomes stupid in the presence of illusion.
Janzoo has learned to confuse the fears of an enemy. She likewise can spin like a whirlwind, but only in extreme aging. Janzoo brawls with a cruel knife that can force adversaries to run home and cry to mama and she is able to create adamantium out of thin air. Additionally, she has the power to change shape into a whale, however this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Janzoo has mastered the ability to take control of poison and bend it to her will. Sadly, Janzoo is deathly afraid of starfish.
So I can manipulate fear and poison, create adamantium, spin in a whirlwind, and change into a whale? I am okay with this. Though I’m not quite sure what “extreme aging” is supposed to mean…I age faster when I do it? Meh, the rest are cool abilities.
Zombiocide has the power to become gigantic. She has learned to deflect fireballs and she has been known to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it toward a single attacker. Zombiocide developed the talent to edit the memories of others. Terribly, Zombiocide endures the burden of being deaf.
Alice is able to change shape into a rabbit. Also, she developed the talent to block powerful magnetic fields and deflect them toward a distant area and she has been known to sculpt and mold all wood with a thought. alice has the power to take control of butterflies, however doing so makes her kind of an asshole for five minutes. Additionally, she can become incorporeal and she displays a remarkable ability to predict the future. alice is protected from damage by alien technology, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. She likewise has mastered the ability to make duplicates of herself, but this power only lasts one week at a time. Tragically, alice becomes slimy in the presence of fire.
Alice is able to change shape into a rabbit.
Alice has the power to take control of butterflies, however doing so makes her kind of an asshole for five minutes.
Beware my cute and cuddly wrath…
Jervis Tetch combats foes using a razor-sharp horde of talons that can force opponents to run home and cry to mama. Additionally, he is protected from damage by a magic shield and he is able to take control of poison and bend it to his will. Jervis Tetch has mastered the ability to confuse the thinking of an enemy and he developed the talent to cause his adversaries to become clueless. He has learned to make ninjas appear from nowhere. Shamefully, Jervis Tetch has a weakness of being tired.
((you don’t say?))
Edward Nygma possesses all of the powers and talents of a pig, but this power only lasts one minute at a time. Also, he lords over a bundle of hats and he possesses the power to confuse the vision of an antagonist. Edward Nygma has a breathtaking attractiveness and he brandishes a frightening shotgun that also grants an amazing massive subterranean lair. He likewise developed the talent to deflect ice blasts and he is able to walk into electronics using an uncommon mech. Shamefully, Edward Nygma is deathly afraid of parrots.
((I am not even going to comment this one))
Jonathan Crane has the ability to become tiny. He developed the talent to scan the memories of others and he has been known to change shape into a butterfly. Jonathan Crane can spin like a whirlwind and he possesses the power to transform any yak into wood. Tragically, Jonathan Crane endures the burden of being powerless.
((how does that even…?!))
Girxdolly developed the talent to make duplicates of herself. Additionally, she has the power to transform her body into titanium and she lords over a set of skeletons. Sadly, Girxdolly has a weakness of being unable to smell.
I can’t smell? Fuck that’s a-okay with me. I’m tired of smelling anything and everything in Vegas.
“CorpseFace rides an awesome surfboard into battle. She likewise lords over a series of zombies and she possesses the power to block lasers and deflect them against a series of opponents. CorpseFace has mastered the ability to force elks to tell the truth and she wields a wicked dagger, but this power only lasts one day at a time. Shamefully, CorpseFace is infamous for being afflicted with Tourette’s syndrome.”
- definitelynotsatan likes this
- tenbucket likes this
- squidleet reblogged this from squidleet and added:
- randomstuffthatinspiresme reblogged this from goldfinche
- alexthegardener likes this
- depravedgentleman likes this
- dorkoelfreako reblogged this from thequnwantsyou and added:
- doodleknocker likes this
- tumpkin33 reblogged this from tonuchi
- jpjeanty91 reblogged this from tonuchi
- tumpkin33 likes this
- tabitini likes this
- rainbowbats likes this
- referencescarf reblogged this from theboywhofangirled
- spazzticatedmonkey reblogged this from arcreactorangel
- spazzticatedmonkey likes this
- nick89webandofbuggered reblogged this from arcreactorangel and added:
- arcreactorangel reblogged this from mudkipasaurus and added:
- psycho-midget reblogged this from mudkipasaurus and added:
- mudkipasaurus reblogged this from daughterofwinterhell and added:
- daughterofwinterhell reblogged this from daughterofwinterhell and added:
- mivida-es-musica likes this
- uncheerfulcheerleader likes this
- nerdkind likes this
- gilbert-the-awesome-beilschmidt reblogged this from qmgusta
- qmgusta reblogged this from titusmajor
- sadyaois reblogged this from anikishimaru
- 04014 likes this
- titusmajor reblogged this from anikishimaru
- anikishimaru reblogged this from calamarivin
- xandranaya reblogged this from lillydafox and added:
- lillydafox reblogged this from kendraw and added:
- georgeweasley likes this
- scarycatfish reblogged this from asktheghosthost and added:
- scarycatfish likes this
- quartzss reblogged this from cheeryascheerios
- cathehero likes this
- all1sees reblogged this from acid-and-anime and added:
- acid-and-anime reblogged this from wheatersthewhale
- seductive-carrot reblogged this from toastaro and added:
- firstthecolours likes this
- superheroesandsupervillians likes this
- vanillachaiandcoke reblogged this from aboardajetplane
- vanillachaiandcoke likes this
- aboardajetplane reblogged this from medioxumatepoet and added:
- medioxumatepoet reblogged this from songoftheseven and added:
- donttalksomuch likes this
- quidditchrogue reblogged this from npcmushup
- heathug reblogged this from tardisfullofcats and added: